Msi B550M PRO-VDH Identified Missing Components

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware Repair' started by deathrabit, Mar 24, 2022.

1. deathrabit

deathrabit New Member

Hi I get cheap boards to repair missing 2 SMD [​IMG]
    One is I believe Resistor second MLCC capacitor.
    I need find their values/ parameters or part numbers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Williamcutty

Williamcutty Well-Known Member

farm wedding photography has especially assumed a fulfilling special place in my marriage MO. On the weekends someone could find me carrying a thirty five mm Cannon camera in hand taking headshots of my favorite relatives and family gatherings, and the beautiful land encircling the little coastal city in the Maryland coastal port where my brother and I were raised. The sport morphed of a much admired long sought skill that I pursued, consuming editorial pictures, paintings and natural photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life. Afterwards, I began forging a busy marketing life plan filled with remarkable momentum and adventurous energy had already started to manifest and shine out about my outdoor jobs. This day I will always be a full-time referenced and award winning Seattle Washington Wedding affordable Photographer and travel about the entire the USA as well as all of Maryland. I am also a top rated Seattle real estate Photographer. Also look at my blog in order to find out more about my work: [color=#000_url]wedding photographer Seattle[/color]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice