HP Pavilion 15-cs0024nf - no led, not booting

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware Repair' started by Bidule, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Bidule

Bidule New Member

Model: HP Pavilion 15cs-0024nf
    Motherboard: DA0G7BMB6D0 REV: D

Symptoms:
    All of a sudden, while I was using the laptop, the screen went black, and the power led blinked several times. Then, PC went off, and from that point, it is impossible to boot it.
    When the charger is plugged in, there is no led, and nothing happens when pressing the power button.

What I've checked:
    The power adapter is OK (provinding 19 V)
    On the motherboard (which I've dismanteled from the laptop), 19 V seems to be present everywhere
    On the SIO, I found one pin where the 3.1 V is present.

I do not know what to check next.

Thank you for your help.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Pavilion cs0024nf booting Forum Date
    HP Pavilion x360 - 11m-ad113dx knicks1.1_gml_uma 17928-1 BIOS/UEFI Aug 22, 2019
    BIOS PC HP Pavilion 23-g021la All-in-One BIOS 4MB AMD BIOS/UEFI Aug 1, 2019
    BIOS PC HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-a275d BIOS Palau-4GF BIOS/UEFI Jul 27, 2019
    BIOS PC HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p188a BIOS/UEFI Jul 24, 2019
    BIOS PC HP Pavilion p6-2489ea Desktop BIOS/UEFI May 28, 2019

3. Williamcutty

Williamcutty Well-Known Member

Photography has forever delegated a exceptional position in my wife's life. As a youngster someone could locate myself with a thirty-five millimeter Kodak camera on me taking shots of my best buddies and plants, and the gorgeous local color within the smallish naval locale off the northern Virginia coastal port where my friends and I through elementary school and college. The thing my uncle taught me grew slowly laterally into a finite art form that I followed, studying wedding pictures and natural photography in college. not long afterwards, I started forging a important wedding photography career filled with elegant changes and enriching energy began to become apparent and be seen all around my outdoor work. For the foreseeable future I continue to be a full time referenced and prize taking Seattle Located Headshot popular photographer and service the complete Seattle and all of Seattle. I am also a part-time Washington state business Photographer. Please look at my new site to learn more to share with outhers: [color=#000_url]Portland Commercial Photographer[/color]

4. Williamcutty

Williamcutty Well-Known Member

Preparing for your marriage ceremony? Before you start have you given thought to drafting for your engagement photos? Making some suitable photos to attract your friends is essential. It sets out your course as a couple in partnership for one’s entire life.
    As an engagement photographer in Las Vegas I am very familiar with all the sites in town to produce some beautiful shots and portray the feelings of every turn at the appropriate time.

Why I choose to be a protrait photgrapher in las veags and chose to immerse myself with las vegas wedding reception venue and the lifestyle Do you have any idea how marvelous it would be to arrange a wedding|a wedding event|a wedding ceremony|a
    marriage event|a marriage ceremony|your wedding|your wedding ceremony|a wedding
    party|ceremony|a memorable wedding ceremony|an outstanding wedding event|an extraordinary
    marriage ceremony|an eventful wedding|an eventful marriage|a unique wedding party|a magnificent
    wedding view|an eye catching wedding ceremony|an eye catching marriage event|a sensational
    wedding party} in Las Vegas city.
    On top of that by hiring me they will be able to have fun at miscellaneous
    phenomenonal
    halls or
    panoramic viewpoints.

This according to
    circumstances can be
    visualised
    captured at location.

“Why do you do you do what you do?” It is the relative concern which propels more often the a very confident person to feel inadequate. my photographer freinds and I are all week long put in front of a jury how I made the decision to become involved Las Vegas wedding photgraphy. While I’ve chosen my reason, I’ve discovered that there are four top points which stickout out beyond the rest. If you get a chance look at my spot: [color=#000_url]las vegas photographers wedding [/color] I adore building friendships with clinets that I shoot. I often tell my potential clients before they book with me that hiring a wedding photographer is similar opting for a partner. You want someone that causes you to relax, and feel relaxed during the photography session. I am excited to make people feel confident. I love pumping my clients up. When the wedding is done I am extreemly close to my clients, and enjoy keeping in kahoots with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice